• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Leaf problems

I have noticed some leaf problems on a few of my plants. Some leaves are like the pics not all.

Fatali
003-4.jpg

yellow 7 pod
001-6.jpg

In the first pic, are you worried about the "bubbly" look of the leaves? That seems like par for the course with Fataliis, at least in my limited experience. They usually flatten out more when the expand.

Pic two you're worried about the curly margin on the top right of that leaf? Don't sweat it! Most all my plants have a few leaves that look like that. They're growing outside, and any number of things might do that, none of which are detrimental to your plants' health.

Don't sweat the small stuff chillilover!

Thanks, I do worry a lot. The first pic is blurry but its not only the bubbly look, the leaf looks twisted in spots. I'll try to get a better pic.

I don't see anything wrong with the plants. Just because every leaf or stem or flower isn't perfect doesn't mean you have a problem chillilover. Relax and enjoy the experience. Your plants are looking good.

the aphids love new growth...you can kill the aphids but the damage they leave behind is what you are experiencing...deformed new growth...IMO

They should.

It would take a lot of aphids to keep a pepper plant from producing pods. What steps are you taking to get rid of the juice sucking SOB's?

That looks like what white flies will do. They hang out under the leaves and suck out the moister from the leaves. The end result is yellow or white spots that you see from the top of the leaves.

Back