• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Leaves are falling!

beautiful peppers. i love your videos, and i like your musical selection as well. never heard of shwayze, but thanks to you now i have! thanks dude. happy growing!

Damn Mr. Wayright! Nice lookin pepper forest!
You still have lot's of pods you can salvage off of them though and that equals some badass powders :party:
My plants were pulled a few weeks ago.... Maybe I need to move a bit further south and have my growing season a little longer.
Sucks that they all have to go, but you put 'em to good use. :hot:
Right on!

you are welcome. by the waythat new video of yours isn't workin for me for some reason. it says "An error occurred. Please try again later." just thought you'd wanna know.

Thanks Ryan! :dance:
They will definitely make some badass powders bro!
My 10 day has no sign of frost! So I am gold for at least that long! :cool:

Kevin

Damn Mr Kevin that is one hell of a season. Just wish I could have seen it a few weeks ago before all the leaves starting falling. I see at least another pound of powder on dem trees. And that is a good thang :dance: :dance: :dance: That last shot of the 12 foot double wide pepper with a zillion ripe peppers was just sick :fireball:

Go Gators brotha :high:

Nice brother! I pulled the last 4 I had in the ground on Thursday. Made it til Nov. 8 in da burgh!!!! 3 straight nights of 25° and they gave up. Like a wounded animal I put them down. I have a c.praet in a pot that is still kicking.

Back