Leaves are no longer glossy and shiny

Included a couple of pics.  The leaves seem dull.  Old flower buds died and fell off.  Just wondering if this is something.

Plant is a Criolla Sella.  Here is a pic of the plant.

js43SUR.jpg

I had just watered it because the stems were actually wilting.  Here is a pic top down looking right at the leaves.

X5CbmLG.jpg

Any thoughts what this could be?  Should I just relax and forget about it?

Thanks,

Ben

Looked as if it was thirsty.  If the pot was dry and leaves start to droop they tend to lose their shine. See what happens when it uptakes the water.

Maybe a little epson salt spray?! The magnesium might revitalize it a bit... Just a thought. I'm sure this is not the solve-all solution, but it wont hurt to try.

other thoughts: Is it right by the window at night? maybe it's getting too cold at night now... The only other time I have seen drab skin on the leaves was due to either over-watering, under-watering, and/or root rot. If it is by the window at night, I would test the window surface temp. Windows can really radiate the temps from outside (cold or hot).

Well, best of luck figuring it out! Please report back once you get a handle on it (or kill it, lol - sorry, that is not funny).

Back