• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Leaves being weird

Hi all.
There are two plants here, both Anaheims. The one in the front has started to fold all its leaves. Yesterday and today it has been raining all day with temps ranging 40-55. Before that it was warm.
Any ideas whats going on?
Why is it only one of the plants?
PEfOHtU.jpg

Bug quantities of rain here messed with all of my plants. Give it a few days so the excess water csn evaporate. A little calmag might not go astray those leaves are a little yellow compared to your other plants.

howardsnm1 said:
all mine did the same.. probably the rain i think we got over 2 inches from that last storm
I'm down in Tucson, judging by the pool we got 3 or 4 inches. How are your plants now? Mine are still folded...
Sarge said:
Bug quantities of rain here messed with all of my plants. Give it a few days so the excess water csn evaporate. A little calmag might not go astray those leaves are a little yellow compared to your other plants.
Gave em some today thanks

wow really? thats strange...all the rain got mine going like crazy.. the flowering is going great and the pods are comming along  nicely. i actually got a good amount of the birds eye pods too

If you lose your aneheims you should run over to food city.. the one near me has roasted aneheims for 1.00/lb. they are not the hatch ones they are from calif.

Back