Leaves growing upside down

If you are referring to the larger leaves, no, leave them there. It is normal for leaves to turn down just a tad when they get large, and you can see those leaves are fairly large for the amount of stem that is there. But I'm not getting a good read of some of the plant from the angle of the photo - can you get a shot more to the side? Did you top the plant? Also, some of the leaves appear rather yellow - are they, or is it just the way the light is hitting them? If they're yellow, that could be a sign that you are overwatering (or did but have now corrected, as most of the new growth seems very green.) It's the part at the very top of the plant that I'm not getting a good read of, but it kind of looks like something no good is happening with it.

geeme said:
If you are referring to the larger leaves, no, leave them there. It is normal for leaves to turn down just a tad when they get large, and you can see those leaves are fairly large for the amount of stem that is there. But I'm not getting a good read of some of the plant from the angle of the photo - can you get a shot more to the side? Did you top the plant? Also, some of the leaves appear rather yellow - are they, or is it just the way the light is hitting them? If they're yellow, that could be a sign that you are overwatering (or did but have now corrected, as most of the new growth seems very green.) It's the part at the very top of the plant that I'm not getting a good read of, but it kind of looks like something no good is happening with it.
8r0JocY.png

Hard to get a good shot but the leaves in the middle are coming in all clumped together and some flipped. I topped the two sets of leaves shading the ones on the inside to get them more light but they havent really grown out or anything

Back