legal Legalizing your sauce?

Hi all,
Just wondering if the is anyone here who has legalized their sauce creations?

People seem to love my sauces, I think I have a good range.

I'm looking into it at the moment, going on a food course to monday, which is the first step.

There are a few kitchens in the area that I could rent (my home kitchen won't pass, no stainless steel in sight ;-))!)

Who's done it!? I know Spain will be much different than the US, but would love to hear your stories......................

Biscombe said:
Hi all,
Just wondering if the is anyone here who has legalized their sauce creations?

People seem to love my sauces, I think I have a good range.

I'm looking into it at the moment, going on a food course to monday, which is the first step.

There are a few kitchens in the area that I could rent (my home kitchen won't pass, no stainless steel in sight ;-))!)

Who's done it!? I know Spain will be much different than the US, but would love to hear your stories......................

It would probably best to register your sauce as intellectual property if you have a secret recipe, it would be tough to patent it, an even if you could then you would have to list ingredients by weight/volume and then it would be public knowledge which could easily be tweeked.

Just google Intellectual Property Law, It,s about a 1 hour read, it;s pretty basic.

Back