auction LFRB Auction--Ends Sunday, 10/20 at 9:00 ET

This auction is for a LFRB of super hot and ultra hot peppers. The only varieties not fitting the description will be peach bhuts, Bahamian goat peppers and fatalis.

A THP member has dibs on a SFRB of Douglah X Butch T. Unless more ripen than expected I may not be able to include any. If I do, it will only be a couple.

Priority mail shipping is included in the bid price. A bid at 8:59 counts, a bid at 9:00 does not.

This box will have zero packing materials and will be bursting with pods. The auction will ends Sunday (10/20) at 9:00PM ET. Opening bid is $30.

One final note, I harvested yesterday. I expect to be able to fill a LFRB when I harvest on Sunday. If that's the case the box will go out first thing on Monday morning. If I'm mistaken then I'll have to hold off, harvest again on Wednesday morning before work and get the box in the mail ASAP.

I realize that the fresher the better. Although last minute I'll update early Sunday afternoon to confirm that I have a quality LFRB and that it's good to go for Monday.

Antilles Fire
Bahamian Goat Pepper
Bhut (Red)
Bhut (Peach)
Bhut (Giant Yellow)
Douglah BB
Douglah BB Yellow
Douglah X Chocolate Scorpion (F4)
Douglah X Butch T (F4)
Douglah X 7 Pot SR (F2)
Fatalli
Naga Morich
7 Pot Brain Strain
7 Pot Brown (Appears to be a hybrid. Very cool and extremely hot)
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Orange
7 Pot Yellow (large)
TSMB

There are two other hybrids as well. One is an ultra gnarly brown pod which Night Shade is going to stabilize. It's been named the Boogeyman. The other produces ultra large, gnarly, scorchingly hot red pods.

Edit: Some of the pods harvested yesterday went to fill an order. The rest have an upcoming date with my dehydrator. Typically all of the pods that I sell are picked within 24 hours of shipping.

Idiot Piquant said:
$30

:dance:

Happy Friday, Cap'n!
A very happy Friday to you as well! Thanks for getting this auction officially underway as well as for participating in your 4th auction!

I'm getting out of work early today so I'm going to swing by my plot. That should give me a pretty good idea as to whether I'll be able to fill a LFRB on Sunday and get fresh pods out on Monday morning.

As an aside, I can't predict the weather but the end of my grow season is in sight. I have a couple of deals worked out with a few THP members. On top of that, I need to make some more yellow powder for family and friends and I wouldn't mind a little more chocolate powder for myself. I'd like a 1 pint mason jar of red, choc and yellow powders for personal use.

The point is that I'm expecting one more auction after this one. If anyone is looking for a massive quantity of pods (6lbs) then the opportunities to score one of my LFRB's are limited.

I got out of work early today and went by my plot. It's looking great! I'll definitely be able to fully stuff a LFRB on Sunday and the package will ship on Monday morning.

As I mentioned, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to include Douglah X Butch T's. If I am there will only be a few. The only plant without a ton of ripening pods is the Bahamian Goat. It looks like I'll only be able to throw in a couple of those. Everything else is available in bulk.

Another repeat buyer in the fray! Thanks Nate and Idiot Piquant. I'm glad to see two chili heads both going for a second box.

If the price hits $50 I'll throw in 3 separate 1 ounce bags of powder. The bags will include my red blend, chocolate blend and yellow blend.

This was quite the dramatic end!

My apologies hotjohn but it looks like you posted at 9:01, 2 minutes too late.I'm going to shoot you over a PM in a few.

Congrats 96strat! PM being sent.

nope I was 1 minute before. I posted " did I win" right after that and that is what you are seeing the time over because I posted it and then deleted it

Edited by hotjohn9, Today, 05:01 PM. this is what it said because I tried deleting " did I win"
Captain Capsaicin said:
This was quite the dramatic end!

My apologies hotjohn but it looks like you posted at 9:01, 2 minutes too late.I'm going to shoot you over a PM in a few.

Congrats 96strat! PM being sent.
58 dollars Ill take the box thanks :) :dance:

Edited by hotjohn9, Today, 05:01 PM.
this was my post. it was edited by me at 5:01pm not sure why it said 5:01 because it was 5:59 when I posted and then 6:01pm when I edited

Captain, would you mind sharing the number of plants you had this year? Your yields have been outstanding and I'm planning to increase my number of plants from 22 this year to 36 next year. Trying to figure how much powder I might be able to yield from that many plants after sharing some SFRBs here and there.

Back