LFRB - Sampler of 60 varieties SOLD

This has 60 varieties, at least 2 or more pods of each.  Most are the biggest and best pods of the pick today.

I will put names in colums top to bottom.  

IMG_20150822_205720237_zpswtinsfty.jpg

Left Column:  Devil's Brain, Peach Naga, Red MOA, MOA, Red CARDI
Middle Column:  Nagabrains, Yellow Bhut, Black Naga, Devil's Horn, Tepin x Lemon Drop
Right Column:  Peach Naga, Jay's Red Ghost Scorpion, ICE Scream BT, Chocolate Bhutlah, Yellow Brain Strain

IMG_20150822_205715595_zpsscocmqei.jpg

Left Column:  Daisy Cutter, Chocolate Madballz 7, 7JPN, Defcon 7, 7 Pot Yellow x Bhut India Carbon
Middle Column:  Chocolate Devil's Tongue, Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion, Jamaican Hot Chocolate, Yellow Billy Boy Douglah, Red Billy Boy Douglah
Right Column:  7 Pot Caramel, Jonah's Yellow Brain, UBSC Brown, CGN21500, 7 Pot Jonah x Madballz

IMG_20150822_205706559_zpsk0v4irgb.jpg

Left Column:  Trinidad Scorpion Sunrise, Yellow Trinidad Scorpion, NOT Chocolate Scorpion, Black Stinger, Fatalii Gourmet Jigsaw
Middle Column:  Chocolate Moruga, King Naga, Bolsa de Dulce, Douglah, 007 BT
Right Column:  Red Moruga, 7 Pot Chaguanas, Giant Pheno or Cross of RED MOA, Monster Naga, 7 Pot Peach/Sawyer Strain

IMG_20150822_205700914_zpsrkiqfaos.jpg

Left Column:  SB7J, Bhut Jolokia/Dulac Strain, Orange/Yellow Primo, Carolina Reaper x Unknown, Chocolate BBG7
Middle Column:  Kraken, SRTSL, Tiger Teeth, Naga Viper, Caramel Bhut Jolokia
Right Column: Lava, WM's Trini Mystery, Orange Primo x BOC, Orange/Yellow Congo, Red Dog  *There are 3 lavas just notices one slide to the left near the naga vipers in the picture.

Post in this thread to claim the box.

96strat said:
Wow what a box!! If I were not having surgery Wednesday I would get it!! Someone get this one!

96strat, I wish you the best for your upcoming surgery. hope that you heal quickly and are able to soon get back to what you enjoy. Take care.

SmokenFire said:
That is one awesome collection of rare and hot pods!  What a deal for $50.  Whoever wins that is going to be very happy.   :)
yeah they will :) , what an opportunity to taste some otherwise very difficult to obtain pods before you decide if they are something you'd like to grow

moruga welder said:
great offer you got my friend !    :onfire:
it is indeed... This a LFRB.!!      I was very surprised at how many pods fit in just a Medium.

TexasHotPeppers said:
Someone jump on this one, i bought an MFRB from Justin last week, truly amazing pods, some of the biggest and freshest pods i've ever purchased.
^^^ This..!
I also bought a MFRB from Justin last week, and i am enjoying the  :mouthonfire:  very much   :D

jcw10tc said:
Thanks.  I try to pick the biggest and best for these boxes.  
no, Thank you!
you can tell that you enjoy growing and sharing peppers  :)
I am very much enjoying the Many Many excellent pods i received from you :dance:

:cheers: , & keep bringing the  :fire:

Guatemalan Insanity Pepper said:

96strat, I wish you the best for your upcoming surgery. hope that you heal quickly and are able to soon get back to what you enjoy. Take care.

yeah they will :) , what an opportunity to taste some otherwise very difficult to obtain pods before you decide if they are something you'd like to grow

it is indeed... This a LFRB.!!      I was very surprised at how many pods fit in just a Medium.

^^^ This..!
I also bought a MFRB from Justin last week, and i am enjoying the  :mouthonfire:  very much   :D

no, Thank you!
you can tell that you enjoy growing and sharing peppers  :)
I am very much enjoying the Many Many excellent pods i received from you :dance:

:cheers: , & keep bringing the  :fire:
Kind words.  Thank you so much, and I am glad you were happy with the pods.

Back