What is the feasibility of adding different emotions to the area where you can like a post. Kind of like facebook where you can like a post, or laugh at it, or get angry, sad etc. Perhaps that is an expensive upgrade or unworkable with this site, but I thought if possible it would make it more "interesting"....best would be adding a gtfooh or a middle finger option...lol jk.

The Hot Pepper said:
We can add some. :)

The Like, and Informative/Helpful, an LOL, and maybe 1 or 2 more, not overloaded tho.

Man that would be great. You could always have a little fun when you catch a buzz one night and actually put in the middle finger for a few hours....  "leeeeets just go ahead and throw this one out here for a little bit"...

Another fun option could be the "Asshole awarder". If someone puts a real bad post out there just to be an ass, and they get the negative comment unlike 10 times they actually lose some likes, lol. If they go negative, their status changes to "Offical Ass"

Fugg off...tacos

taco-middle-finger-emoji.jpg

AaronTT said:
Another fun option could be the "Asshole awarder". If someone puts a real bad post out there just to be an ass, and they get the negative comment unlike 10 times they actually lose some likes, lol. If they go negative, their status changes to "Offical Ass"

Telling my age, but there was once a publication by "Flynt Enterprises" that featured an as*hole of the month.... at least that's what I've heard... ;)

Not that I'd advocate it here, there are some knuckleheads for sure, but in the same way a "smart man" doesn't need to be told he's smart to know it, others will know an as*hole when they see one.... Even those I've figured here as as*holes often have something worthwhile to add.. Calling them out graphically might lose some of the decent substance that may be offered, they might "take their ball and go home." 

As amusing and cool as it sounds. my vote is "nay." Let them come, show themselves, people here will figure it out and act accordingly....

AaronTT said:
What is the feasibility of adding different emotions to the area where you can like a post. Kind of like facebook where you can like a post, or laugh at it, or get angry, sad etc. Perhaps that is an expensive upgrade or unworkable with this site, but I thought if possible it would make it more "interesting"....best would be adding a gtfooh or a middle finger option...lol jk.

These "reactions" will be coming soon, likely Jan/Feb.

Back