vendor list of peppers from Meadowview Farm

Did anyone here ever get a list of all the hot pepper types grown at this farm?  I did a search on here and there is only 1 thread back from 2012. In case I run into problems of any sort I'd like to certain that this place might have some of the problem plant.

Thanks

neoguy said:

Bad vendor, bad, bad name to mention.....sorry, they have a very bad rep.

Tell me about it ... nothing grew true ...

There was 1 singular cool plant from them, the Mustard Habanero, and that's because Aji Joe's friend grew them for them ...

Hirt's Hurt.

grantmichaels said:
Why you computer geek, that was actually so freaking cool. Did you create that? it had to be you? I was going to Google it but I rather interact with the folks on here. So is that something I can do to me friends and coworkers when I'm asked a question? Or do I have to be really computer programing skilled?
I just can't believe how it came up like that with links to this site.
Thanks grantmichaels.

GM I got 6 of the MAO scotch bonnet seeds left that are supposedly isolated. My first year growing them so can't say for sure they will grow true. Lemme know and I can have them heading south for a suntan. 

GM I got 6 of the MAO scotch bonnet seeds left that are supposedly isolated. My first year growing them so can't say for sure they will grow true. Lemme know and I can have them heading south for a suntan. 

muchas gracias. i'm trying to keep the number of starts in check this time around, but maybe soon, we'll see =)

Back