Localized Chlorosis in bed?

Most of my raised bed looks great, but one spot is getting yellowing veins that is progressing into yellowing leaves. At first I thought this was an iron defecency, but now I'm not sure since the veins are also yellow. Here is a picture.

dctw1aOh.jpg

How should I tackle this?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here (and this is just a guess) but the fact that it's right up against the house COULD mean you're leaching lime from the foundation into the soil. Chelated iron can help counteract that.

EDIT: I had the same issue with a few plants and I did a foliar feed of cal-mag plus (which is calcium, magnesium and iron) and it fixed the problem.

Reactions: CMJ
I was thinking the same thing. Looks like a mag issue to me, but I would check the ph and get that right before I started adding anything.
Edmick said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here (and this is just a guess) but the fact that it's right up against the house COULD mean you're leaching lime from the foundation into the soil. Chelated iron can help counteract that.

EDIT: I had the same issue with a few plants and I did a foliar feed of cal-mag plus (which is calcium, magnesium and iron) and it fixed the problem.

Back