• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

LOL!!

Been cooking with superhots past week since i been getting alot of fresh pods and its funny cuz when i cook its like spraying everyone with mace lol they are coughing and sneezing lol

I must add cooking Chicken with Tobago Yellow Scotch Bonnets WOW delicious!!

stove top the breast in a frying pan after marinating it in a homemade sauce filled with the scotch bonnets and adding the sauce to the pan when i cooked them

didnt add the sauce the raw chicken was in thou i put some to the side to add

So, what have you been making with the superhots?

Just sprinkling scorp powder on chicken has half of my family in coughing fits. Good fun. 

I make almost ALL my food with superhots lol i love my food HOT but its a pain cuz im the only one who eats it that hot so i have to make 2 seperate dishes one hot and one not but yea u can use them in just about everything but the Tabago YSB wow those are SUPER delicious with chicken i tell ya....Couple days ago i used a 1/2 Brown Moruga when i made chicken mole and WOW was that shit hot as hell!!

KingChile said:
I make almost ALL my food with superhots lol i love my food HOT but its a pain cuz im the only one who eats it that hot so i have to make 2 seperate dishes one hot and one not
That's how it goes down at my house. Lol

Back