• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Look what I found this evening!

I noticed a bunch of my Manzano leaves were disintegrated this evening! BIG LEAVES!! About 3" leaves. Couldn't find anything on the plant so I dug in the dirt and voila!!! The good ole' European Crane Fly Larva!! Damn you all to hell, Europeans for bringing these here!!!
IMG_9284.jpg

A close up next to my pinky finger
IMG_9292.jpg

I put the grub and the leaf on my counter and it just went to it. They also destroy my lawn because the raccoons dig them up and leave big holes!! I will be asking for raccoon bbq recipes shortly in the recipe section here.

Yuk what? The grub or the eatin' of free food. The county Vector Control Supervisor who gave me a visit is the one that asked my if I had a BBQ. I asked him what I should do if I trapped one. He said BBQ it!!! The grub was fed to the bearded dragon right after I took the pictures. No pics of that

scarpetti said:
The good ole' European Crane Fly Larva!! Damn you all to hell, Europeans for bringing these here!!!

Don't get mad, get even? :lol: We owe you one for the racoon, for the bullfrog... ;)

I'd also like to thank the Europeans for all the damn Dandelions that cover my lawn. What a prestigious gift that was to us all.

Back