Look what i got today!

well I got a couple Carolina reaper seeds... I hope one of these seeds will actually grow true signature Carolina reapers these are going in hydro shortly

CAM00324_zpseecee1aa.jpg

awesome Tyler

Jim(Meadowview farm) is going to have reapers in the field this year from what i gather, he got his seeds from the same source

thanks your friend Joe

tylerdodd25_92 said:
well I got a couple Carolina reaper seeds... I hope one of these seeds will actually grow true signature Carolina reapers these are going in hydro shortly

I'd love to see a hydro system large enough for all those seeds. Dat is a ton of heat!

tylerdodd25_92 said:
really joe! wow how many plants? im going the first day this year so the field isn't as picked over as it was the second day.
im guessing based on the amount of seed he got 100+ plants?? if they all sprouted he did have some germination issues with them

thanks your friend Joe

ajijoe said:
im guessing based on the amount of seed he got 100+ plants?? if they all sprouted he did have some germination issues with them

thanks your friend Joe
Have you talked to him this year. The local place that sources his plants had very few varieties this year, far fewer than last 5 years and many plants seemed as if they suffered. Hope his crop is doing better.

Awesome score Tyler, your luck you will get all 50 sprouting!

Nice really nice, I hope they all germinate for you, I plan to get some seeds later this season for next years grow, I'll be all healed up and will be able to enjoy what I've grown. Don't forget to post us some pics orf your little ones when you get them started.

I got 4 plants in dwc right now hope they grow true they are awesome I heard lol if they grow to the Carolina reaper signature image.... guess Ill have to wait and see but they seem to germinate fine.

Back