• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Look Whats Brewin.....

Got a good batch goin right now and my plants are gonna love me!
20120629_184050.jpg

Last night
20120629_190433.jpg

and this morning
20120630_093236.jpg

Its aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive muhahahahaha!

AN might as well be Monsanto as far as I'm concerned.

Really a newt for every function of the plant? loI don't think so! :rolleyes: Soon we will see "Round-Up Ready" Bhut Jolokia... NO THANKS

Hydro stores have an incredible selection of fertilizers.
Unfortunately some are so outrageously expensive that I wouldn't even consider buying them.
$110 for a gallon of flowering fertilizer? Bite me! :eek: :lol:

Thats where Dyna Gro comes in :party:

A reason you dont see it a lot is beacuse it replaces expensive nutrient programs and blows the yield away. Instead of breaking it into many different fancy products, dyna gro has 16 nutrients in one product and it is cheaper. I asked the guy at my hydro shop about it and I can only order, as he does not have it on the shelf, he says it's old school. Yea, lol, it could replace every bottle of nutrient in his shop. It almost takes the fun out of growing because it works so well!!! :P

Any update on how the tea is working?

Really a newt for every function of the plant? loI don't think so! :rolleyes: Soon we will see "Round-Up Ready" Bhut Jolokia... NO THANKS

It is specifically for canna Andrew. ;)
Supposedly the best stuff there is but as I always say, if you want a bigger yield buy a couple of extra clones and use cheaper ferts. :lol:

Um, I don't think so. :lol:
I was referring to Advanced Nutrients Big Bud. Some very expensive stuff for sure.

It nothing more then 1%Phoshate(P2O5) and 3% Potash (K2O)

But then I see it has a bunch of L-Amino acids.

Yea I would say your not getting much as far as nutrition goes.

It nothing more then 1%Phoshate(P2O5) and 3% Potash (K2O)

But then I see it has a bunch of L-Amino acids.

Yea I would say your not getting much as far as nutrition goes.

From what I read it was formulated by one of the world's leading authorities on canna growth.
But of course we are getting way off topic here guys so let's get back to the original poster's question. I hate to hijack another's thread. ;)

Thats where Dyna Gro comes in :party:

A reason you dont see it a lot is beacuse it replaces expensive nutrient programs and blows the yield away. Instead of breaking it into many different fancy products, dyna gro has 16 nutrients in one product and it is cheaper. I asked the guy at my hydro shop about it and I can only order, as he does not have it on the shelf, he says it's old school. Yea, lol, it could replace every bottle of nutrient in his shop. It almost takes the fun out of growing because it works so well!!! :P

Any update on how the tea is working?

Yup the soil and plants seem to be lovin it. I'll update in a couple more days.

Back