vendor Looking for a good vendor for live plants.

I'm looking to add some live plants to the current garden.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a good reputable vendor that has good prices and shipping policies for live plants. A variety would be nice as well.

So far from this sub forum I have found BakersPeppers.com, HellHotPeppers.com, and Fordsfieryfoodsandplants.com that seem to be pretty good. I am leaning towards BakersPeppers because they ship from Florida and that's where I'm located.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask. I'm brand new here. :onfire:

For peppers and tomatoes try http://www.chileplants.com Kind of pricey I guess but a friend of mine ordered from them and they were big healthy plants compared to what local nurseries offer and they have a big selection.

Edit: 60 kinds of eggplant too if you're one of those who can stomach aubergines.

I`ve had very good luck ordering plants from Jim Duffy at Refining fire chiles, as well as John Ford at Ford`s Fiery Foods. I highly recommend both of them.

I use Karmalies on eBay for plants. His plants are awesome. They are about 12" when you get them, and he always is about the customer!!
Check him out on eBay or at www.hellhotpeppers.com!!

I get my seeds from Pepper Lover. If she starts selling plants, shes getting all my business! She's the best in the pepper seed business!! Check her out at www.pepperlover.com. Judy (The Owner) is amazing!

I WON'T use Refining Fire Chiles for plants ever again. I wasn't impressed with the plant quality, 2" little plants that were all nute burnt up!! A lot of people like them though, that's just me.

Probably the best bang for your buck you will find is Refined Fire Chiles @ superhotchiles.com good prices between $4 & $8 per plant but you must order 6-12 per order 6 min 12 max. I ordered 6 a few weeks ago and just ordered 12 more from him today. My plants came all looking very healthy around 6 - 7 inch tall. Shipping for my 12 was about $20 and ships priority mail. Also is shipped in a package that holds the plant snug in place and wont allow the dirt to escape the pot even if its inverted taking away the worry of it getting damaged during shipping. But regardless your choice to supply you good luck growing!

@ payne's. I did notice 1 of my 6 had some slight yellowing allong the leaf edges on some older leaveswhen I received my plants from Refining Fire Chiles. However for 1 guy running the place hes doin a damn good job considering he has over 20k plants goin right now.... And idk how you got 2in tall plants. Some of mine were so large they had to be bent over to even fit inside the box. You just may have got a bunk batch or strain of peppers. But then again even if it was only 2in tall as long as its alive and well then u received what u ordered. The fun of growing is exactly that growing it so to me the smaller established plant the better. Id be happy to post pic tues or wed when my new plants arive to show what the delivered product from his is looking like so others can use it as a reference to make a decesion based on the product not you or my opinions..

Back