Looking for a special gift? Check here!!!

Behold, my new favorite oil painting of all time! 

1467204_668950416483375_2045670123_n.jpg

(slightly blurry because a bad camera was used to take this pic - it's actually sharper & more vibrant)

This spectacular Día de Muertos interpretation of the Lucky Dog Hot Sauce branding was created by the amazing Robin Case, a terrific painter and person, she puts her heart & soul into every piece she paints. She had previously done an interpretation of a LDHS label - this one: 
1479148_668955546482862_8911265_n.jpg

She's also trying to raise money for a car since an uninsured driver totaled her truck earlier this year. She's getting close, and has a lead on a great little buggy. 

She does amazing animal portraits, landscapes, murals, etc, and is available for hire! If you like her style, send her a message with your idea to
gypsytinkernola@yahoo.com and she'll be happy to quote an estimate for you.  :hot: 

My first couple of paintings were 8 X 10 and 10 X 14, but she can do just about any size. Very reasonably priced, and they make amazing unique and totally original holiday gifts! I commissioned a monarch butterfly painting for my mother's birthday and it was absolutely perfect. 

This painting is my gift to myself for making it a year in the hot sauce business! It might make a spectacular poster, sauce label or both in the near future! Plus even as a skeleton it somehow looks and captures the essence of the real Lucky the dog more than my sauce label. Something about the eyes and ears, and the narrow face. 

If you're looking for a truly special gift for someone in your life, I cannot recommend Robin enough - on top of all else she's a joy to work with. Maybe still time to get one for XMas if you contact her soon! 

:onfire: 

Best,

Scott

Sorry for the gratuitous bump, but I just learned that Robin also makes jewelry and other cool stuff - she has an etsy gallery here: 
http://www.etsy.com/listing/170166007/dia-de-los-muertos-inspired-triple?ref=shop_home_feat

Several of my customers have reached out to her with photos of current or past pets for portraits, but she is not limited to animals by any means. 

She's about 85% there with her car fund so I'm doing what I can to help because she's a very cool gal who is genuinely way too talented to be a starving artist. Her smaller paintings are as low as $50 if I recall correctly, but of course complexity and detail can increase the price. As mentioned - drop her a note at  gypsytinkernola@yahoo.com and ask for an estimate on a project! 
:cheers: 

Back