wanted Looking for Bangalore Torpedo...

I might have some Apache seeds laying around... if not, I know many people here have them. they're not very tasty, though.

lol Potawie. It's only because of many kind people I've traded with over the years. Without others' help, I'd still be growing standard jalapenos and an occasional orange habanero plant.

I can't think of a nicer group of enthusiasts than peppers growers and I greatly appreciate it. It may be a hobby way out of control, but I sure do enjoy it.

Chris

POTAWIE said:
Cmpman is like a seed finding machine. He's a seed saving super-hero.:lol:

Hi Chris :) For how long are you collecting pepper seeds? You really seem to have everything ! ;) You are my idol ! Lol, and I mean it !

Whocares,

I've been doing this for about 4-5 years now. It started out small (a few jalapenos, serranos, etc.). Then one day, I found something called a Caribbean Red Habanero in a nursery on a vacation and I grew then in 8" pots and they produced well.

Next, I got more interested in what else was out there. I found pepper forums on the Internet. Well, you all know how the story goes.....it's the common starting small and then addiction sets in. I just can't think of many vegetables outside of peppers that have such a wide possible number of uses. The numbers of varieties, colors, heat levels, etc. are staggering.

Chris

yes im trying to calm myself..before i run out of space,can get a little addictive this chill growing thing :)

uh huh! I tend to trade for more varities than I can grow in the current season, but it feels good to be prepared for the next (and indoor growing!). AND of course it is addictive!!! :)

Chiliac said:
uh huh! I tend to trade for more varities than I can grow in the current season, but it feels good to be prepared for the next (and indoor growing!). AND of course it is addictive!!! :)

It's the addiction that keeps us coming back for more!!!

Back