wanted Looking for Bubblegum 7 Pot seeds

Looking for these seeds to grow in my grow room. If anyone has any to get rid we can work something out. thanks - Mikey

http://www.chillipepperpete.com/products/Seeds/Bubblegum_7_Chilli_Seeds.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYemw_QJVlw

Bubble gum 7 pot ??? This is 1st time I've heard of that strain. LOL a newbie doesn't know that strain...even makes me chuckle. Anyway best of luck to you in finding & growing them.

School and research here on THP, boy it's been awhile for me being in school but it is a fun class though. Take care

That one is relatively new by me as well, I see its an F1 hybrid, so it probably won't hold true...

But I'd be interested in some F2 seeds as well.

If I have anything you are interested in, let me know, and we'll work out a trade :)

I considered ordering from the listed site, but its out of stock.

As stated on old barn(and other post in ref to this strain) you won't find seeds available( or very limited at best) as it is an unstable strain. I myself am interested in this strain but plan to wait until it's more stable.

Hi, joemomma, look the picture below:

page7potbubblegum.jpg

¡ Good luck !

I don't take a part in the forum (every days) for my poor english, but it was good to help you.

Regards

Thank you man! It sure was easy to order them after your instructions. Thanks!

By thr way, if you didn't say you spoke poor english i sure wouldn't have known. You sound good to me man!

Thank you man! It sure was easy to order them after your instructions. Thanks!

I just attempted to place an order, but stopped when saw US shipping at DDK 210,00. That's $36.50 for shipping. I sent them an email questioning if this is correct or could i use the plain shipping "best way" instead. Did you see the same thing joemomma?

I just attempted to place an order, but stopped when saw US shipping at DDK 210,00. That's $36.50 for shipping. I sent them an email questioning if this is correct or could i use the plain shipping "best way" instead. Did you see the same thing joemomma?

Hi, Ga Growhead,
"Best Way" usually means the cheapest way for them to send, like USPS.

And the shipping cost (Best Way) is DDK 12.00 (US$2.50).

Regards

Yes, i did the "best way" flat rate shipping. I have no clue how long it'll take to get here but it was only $2.50 for multiple packs

Back