wanted looking for C. Lanceolatum seeds.

Does anyone here have Lanceolatum seeds? I need some.

I ordered from Semillas about a month ago and I still haven't gotten my order. I emailed him before and said they'll get here within 3 weeks. Now we're rolling in the 5th week... if anyone can can help me I will repay as soon as I get the seeds. I can send you other seeds as well. Lmk

-Walt

Well im on the same boat, ordered some before christmas and still havent received my order... Still going to wait another week then we'll see if it comes in the mail...

Portuge said:
Well im on the same boat, ordered some before christmas and still havent received my order... Still going to wait another week then we'll see if it comes in the mail...
Cool, I ordered on November 28, and they shipped on December 2nd. Now I been walking to the mailbox every single day for the last couple of weeks LOL... there's really no excuse because I got some seeds in from Argentina, Mexico and Spain within 2 weeks around this same time I ordered. Oh well...

I'm emailing him in a bit to see what he says. Hope you gets yours too.

-Walt

Yea just double checked my email and it was the 12/13/2013 i completed the order... Giving it another week due to the back to back holidays

Back