wanted Looking for CGN 23209 and a cross...

Hello! I was just looking through Chili-shop.org and found a few interesting varieties. Has anybody ordered from them before?
The 2 right off the bat that I'm interested in are:
CGN 23209
cgn_23209_3.jpg

7 Pot Primo x Chocolate Habanero
7pot_primo_x_habanero_chocolate_2.jpg

I'm probably going to place an order shortly, if they're still open, then, for next years' grow. But I was just checking here to see if anybody has ordered from them and if anybody had these varieties, with the cross being from Chili-shop.org.

I have plenty to trade it however you wanna work it.

Thank you!

Never heard of that site however both of those do sound very interesting. I’ll ask around too and see if anyone I know not on the forum knows of that site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bhuter said:
Hello! I was just looking through Chili-shop.org and found a few interesting varieties. Has anybody ordered from them before?
The 2 right off the bat that I'm interested in are:

I'm probably going to place an order shortly, if they're still open, then, for next years' grow. But I was just checking here to see if anybody has ordered from them and if anybody had these varieties, with the cross being from Chili-shop.org.

I have plenty to trade it however you wanna work it.

Thank you!

Make sure you update their thread.> Chili-shop.org

cmpman1974 said:
14 years ago... disregard the spelling error

Chris
Wow! That's very nice! Almost looks like a Baccatum. Do you recall the aroma/flavor profile?

If the talked-about money shows up here, I'm gonna be placing that order. They have some nice ones. And maters, too.

Thanks, Chris!

Seen this variety (CGN 23209) in a couple of stores already. I almost pulled the trigger on it but for some (unclear) reasons I decided to go with GRIF 9148 in the end... Would like to hear about it (growth, yield and taste) later on if you don't mind.

I found what looks like the more relevant/accurate informations about this one here: https://cgngenis.wur.nl/AccessionDetails.aspx?acnumber=CGN23209

CaneDog said:
That first picture looks a lot like Aji Panca to me.
Agreed. THAT'S what it was. I knew it looked like something else.

I attempted quickly to order today. Couldn't find America as a destination. So, maybe I need to look further or...they don't ship here. Lol

Back