wanted Looking for Ecuadorian Sweet Rocoto seeds and...

CaneDog

Extreme Member
I'm trying to find dependable seeds for the Ecuadorian Sweet Rocoto, but have had little luck.  I've found only one seller that lists them available and not having dealt with the seller before I don't really want to risk it.  Plus I'd simply rather trade with a THP member who's grown their own and knows how they turned out versus buying them one-off from a site.  I have plenty of rocoto and wild varieties (as well as other varieties) from which I can share in return.

I'm also looking for Clavo Red and the Frutescens version of the Naga Jolokia PC1, which I haven't been able to find from my usual sources.

Hit me with a PM if you can help.

Thanks, CD

stettoman said:
Hey CD, I found another seed source, popped up out of nowhere in my previous searches.

https://pepperseeds.ca/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=663

They're Canadian, maybe one of THP's tundra-dwellers have an opinion...?

Thanks and yep, that's the seller I was aware of.  I've run into them a few times searching for less common seeds (which they seem to carry a fair amount of), but I've never purchased from them before.  They may be the best vendor around for all I know, so I'm not saying anything bad about them.  Just that without knowing them better I felt like I trusted my THP peeps more. Especially here where I'd like a proven pheno for these varieties.   

Maybe I need to give these Atlantic guys a try sometime though, as they definitely stock some cool stuff.

Back