wanted Looking for Fresh Butch T's

As AJ is out of his peppers, I am looking for anyone else here that may have about 1 lb of Butch T's. I am working on a super hot sauce for my place of business. I put in about 1/4lb to it along with other peppers and also roasted off some garlic, red bell, and a sweet onion. I was skeptical about the flavor so I only added a little bit of the scorpions at a time. Surprisingly it actually made the sauce better the more I added, which is odd to me because the pepper isn't my favorite on my list.
Anyways, now I think I have a solid flavor that I can work with so now I need more scorpions. I also need 1 lb of yellow 7 pot.
If anyone can help I would be greatful. Paypal use in effect.
Thanks,
Aaron

AJ sold a non-ButchT Trinidad Scorpion. the one from TriniHottie I believe. a wonderful chile.

The Butch T strain is probably the hottest of them all, but there are many wonderful and even better tasting Trinidad Scorpions. one of my personal favorites is TriniHottie's strain. intense heat and a wonderful fruity flavor. Butch T's don't taste as good. 7-Pots, especially Jonahs are excellent choices as well. plenty of heat with good flavor.

That sounds like what I'm looking for. The owner wants a challenge but I'm unwilling to sacrifice flavor. Your saying AJ might have some these? Thanks for the information :)
Aaron

I don't know. you would have to ask him.
Don't get me wrong, though... they are insanely hot.

From what I remember he no longer has any fresh pods. His large patch of peppers suffered some kind of setback.

But I could be wrong

Back