vendor Looking for Jalapeno seeds

I am looking for some good jalapeno seeds. My intentions for the peppers would be stuffing, making jalapeno sauce, and pickling. I would like the best variation of jalapenos that would work best for what I want to make. Thank you.

did you even look at the other topics with seed vendors in this forum?
on the first page i see semillas.de, pepperlover.com, buckeyepepper.com all selling jalapneo seeds.

did you even look at the forum description before posting a topic?
This section is for reviewing plant and seed vendors only! Post your praises and/or concerns here.This is not the place to ask where to buy something. Please phrase it as a wanted ad and post in The Marketplace.If you have a question about a specific vendor's reputation, you may ask here. But please look to see if there is already a topic.

juanitos said:

did you even look at the other topics with seed vendors in this forum?
on the first page i see semillas.de, pepperlover.com, buckeyepepper.com all selling jalapneo seeds.

did you even look at the forum description before posting a topic?
This section is for reviewing plant and seed vendors only! Post your praises and/or concerns here.This is not the place to ask where to buy something. Please phrase it as a wanted ad and post in The Marketplace.If you have a question about a specific vendor's reputation, you may ask here. But please look to see if there is already a topic.

wow i didnt even take notice it was in the wrong area?? but yes these are reputable suppliers

Biker Billys are very "tasty" but hardly the "hottest" (FWIW)
The true screamer Jap's grown here in Texas are very hot,but seldom very tasty unless cooked

JamesMiller said:
I am sorry if I have posted in the wrong section. I am looking for a rather larger jalapeno for stuffing. But I want it to also be very flavorful.
The ones that are perfect for stuffing are the Colima, Mammoth for example. 5" in length and 1,5" width.

Back