wanted Looking for kashmiri Mirch

You should prolly do as Peter says and apply for the import certificate. I'm sure its simple.

Matthew_293 said:
Thanks I just ordered some! But now I'm reading that they could get confiscated, does anyone have experience with this?

Man this is pissing me off. Can I apply and get my application accepted before it gets here? Does anyone have a clue? I'm looking at the pdf but I'm not messing with it until tomorrow when I can export it to word or try to edit it in acrobat

Matthew_293 said:
Man this is pissing me off. Can I apply and get my application accepted before it gets here? Does anyone have a clue? I'm looking at the pdf but I'm not messing with it until tomorrow when I can export it to word or try to edit it in acrobat
I know people who order from him without and they get them

Okay I pmed him, hopefully this gets sorted. I just want some authentic vindaloo haha. I got all the spices and I get really clean tasting lamb and goat meat I just need these peppers to bring it all together haha.

Matthew_293 said:
Okay I pmed him, hopefully this gets sorted. I just want some authentic vindaloo haha. I got all the spices and I get really clean tasting lamb and goat meat I just need these peppers to bring it all together haha.

Welcome to THP Matthew!   I have a good friend who does some work in India a few times a year bring me back a whole bunch of spices a while ago.  Included in that bundle was a bag of dried 'Kashmir" chiles.  They look a lot like dried versions of the ones on the semillas page, and were purchased in a shop in Chennai, India.  I've no idea if these are the drones you're looking for OR if the seeds inside these are viable BUT I do know that you could make a hella vindaloo with them cause that's what I've used them for!

I don't need any more seeds for next year's grow, but if you are willing to paypal me the cost of shipping I'd gladly send you a couple ounces of the dried Kashmir pods I have in my possession.  Pics below detail the pods I have.  PM me if interested.  :)

10zv5ld.jpg

dyvcjm.jpg

Same offer good to anyone else who'd like some - I have about 2 lbs of these. 

Back