bottles-jars Looking for orifice reducers and lid liners

I have plenty of 5oz woozy bottles but they didn't come with reducers.
I'm surprised a search didn't come up with anything.

Does anyone have a source?

I also read that you're not supposed to reuse the lid with old liners.  Looking for those too.

Also specialty bottle...

You can't buy cap liners, just order new lined caps. A quick phone call will probably be easier than trying to order those bits and pieces online.

Have fun!
SL

Since all the companies mentioned here want to charge $20 to ship a few ounces of plastic parts I just bought a 24 pack of woozy bottles that come with reducers and caps for $25.

From you-know-where.

Fillmore kills you with shipping. That being said, I still use them. My tip would be to buy in bulk. I usually order 10+ cases of woozies at a time, and make sure to get enough lids and shrink wrap bands to last a while, on the same order.

Downside to that: now I need a case or two of BBQ sauce bottles and lids. Problem is, I still have like 5 cases of woozies sitting here, lol. I'll be damned if I'm gonna pay through the nose for shipping on 2 cases of bottles. Guess I'm waiting, haha :mope:

I sent an email to Fillmore asking if they would cut me a break on shipping since I wasn't buying any glassware.
Never got a response.  Oh well, I'm set for a while.

Back