wanted Looking for plants for sale

I'll soon have a surplus of ~6 inch plants in cups.  Mostly baccatum, but a few NuMex and stupid hots as well.  Have never shipped, but willing to try.

I am looking for anything really.  Pretty much my entire crop of chinense peppers were wiped out by a Potato virus.  Just looking to get a few more plants for the garden this year.  I checked in at Juanitos.   They are sold out.  It looks like I have started looking for plants too late.  Most vendors selling plants are sold out.

I ha e a few left that didn't get labeled, I can stuff them in a box and send them your way. The last plants I sent took 5 days and looked a little rough in the pics the guy sent.

PepperFish said:
Did you find any? I'm waiting until after this cold snap to finish my plant out. I'm almost positive I'll have extras.

Walchit said:
I ha e a few left that didn't get labeled, I can stuff them in a box and send them your way. The last plants I sent took 5 days and looked a little rough in the pics the guy sent.
Thanks guys!  I ended up getting some from both Jim Duffy and Chileplants.com.  I appreciate the offers.  Hope you do well this year!

g3rSFWz.jpg

The_NorthEast_ChileMan said:
Great looking plants & great offer! Big THANKS!
Thank YOU!
I was hoping I wouldn't catch any shizz for hijacking Ben's thread. But since he's gonna take a few, I felt, I don't know, like "why start an identical thread?" Lol

I have many. Here are a few that I'll offer:

I Scream Scorpion (Butch T)
SB7J (Patrick 2009 via Pex 2014)
Purple Flower BubbleGum [Orange (via mojo) supposed to be red. Been saving orange.]
No heat Bishop's Crown [nursery find in 2014. Used 2014 seeds.
7 pot Brown [WHP (It's Smaller)
I planted Isolatef black Naga and I think this is wrong. Looks like a 7 pot or scorpion. But it's a mystery labeled ISO Black Naga

4 in this pic are taken.
Qq7rGTv.jpg

EDIT:
Oh, here is the questionable ISO Black Naga. I have another labeled the same, but only planted one seed and the other one looks correct.
NfGY9Cb.jpg

Whatever it is, it was something I wanted cuz I pulled the seed out. Lol. Definitely Chinense. The only one I can't find, is Caramel Moruga........but that was purple.....at least to begin with. So that would be my closest guess.

Price has been figured at $5 each.......Any variety that's offered. 4 will fit in a MFRB (except Bishops crown), but logistics are iffy right now. Could get it in 2 days, could be 2 weeks with priority. Express IS running, but only overnight (some destinations are 2 days, but are the same 1 day charge.)

But hang on to your wallets & purses...a 5 pound parcel from Michigan to the East Coast overnight is $46. So at that rate, other professional businesses would probably be a better option for that amount of $.

But if there IS interest, I'll offer more plants up.

Sinn said:
I'd be interested in some No heat Bishop's Crown seeds if you're willing to sell me a couple ;)
I can do that! But I should have stated that all of these plants are singles: only one of each. If you'd like 1 Bishop's, I have one, and I can list other plants, also singles, if you or anybody else would like to see what's available.

Back