wanted Looking for Red Jalapeno/Serrano

Im in need of some ripe Jals or Serranos. couple SFRBs of maybe a MFRB.  If anyone is interested in a trade, I have BG7P, Reapers, Yellow Ghosts and Morugas I can trade.  I have 3 jal plants that refuse to give me what I need for sauces and I can find any locally so...

Or if you want to sell that's ok too!

Thanks

I will have quite a few in a week or so they are kind of small but they are hot as hell for a jalapenos

Tex said:
I will have quite a few in a week or so they are kind of small but they are hot as hell for a jalapenos
I had jalapenos like that this year. They were small and freakishly hot. The biggest one I had was only 2 inches. It was one pissed off jalapeno plant but the catapillars took care of him. Did you happen to get yours from a Bonnies plant vendor.

Hell not too shour iv been growing the same plants for a couple year s now I cant remember

I had 10 Jal plants and only 3 are big producers, thanx to those cwazy wabbits....  Can you believe that they ate not only the leaves, but parts of the lower jals themself?  A few times they had my big boys 2 inch claws rip their skin yet they still came back.

Sometimes I wonder if our opposum visitor has grown a liking for my plants also.  He has a nightly ritual of drinking out of my bird bath.  Perhaps to wash the peppers down?  :onfire:  ;)  
Anyways, my accidental reds are way way.. too mild (bell pepper mild) though the green are perfect.  So you wouldn' want them.  Been a cool rainy summer...    Been adding my accidental reds to my hab sauces to get rid of them.  Gave a lot away also.

Back