wanted Looking for some Yellow Fatalli seeds

So this last season I forgot to harvest seeds from my meager fatalli harvest. I would love to trade some seeds with someone if they have some available. Check out my profile for a list of seeds that I have to offer. I'm also always up for trading any other seeds that you guys might have if you see that I've got something you've been looking for. Thanks! 

Shoot FITN.  I just checked my stock and I have only 9 Yellow Fatalii seeds left.  They're good isolated seed and I'd happily share what I have, but I'm sure there's someone else who can do you better.

CaneDog said:
Shoot FITN.  I just checked my stock and I have only 9 Yellow Fatalii seeds left.  They're good isolated seed and I'd happily share what I have, but I'm sure there's someone else who can do you better.
Ha ha, I know the feeling. Keep your seeds man, I don't want wipe you out and I already had someone else message me and offer me some seeds. I really appreciate the offer though.

I'd love to try them. Is there anything on the list on my profile I can offer you in trade? If so message me. I'm already headed to the post office on Friday, I can send you some in return then.

Back