• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce Looking For This Pepper Sauce

I am on a mission to find a pepper sauce that was given to me as a gift from sister while she was in Panama. Here is a picture of the half empty bottle. Ok I have no idea how to post a pic on this site.......Can I not just post a jpeg......Thanks for the help

MOJO said:
I am on a mission to find a pepper sauce that was given to me as a gift from sister while she was in Panama. Here is a picture of the half empty bottle. Ok I have no idea how to post a pic on this site.......Can I not just post a jpeg......Thanks for the help

You have to host the picture somewhere first, like www.photobucket.com, www.flickr.com, or www.imageshack.us

After that, you copy the url of the image, click the little yellow square box above box you enter text to post:
insertimage.gif

Then paste the url of the image into the box that pops up.

Way more simple than it sounds.

peppersauce-1.jpg

This is the Bottle of Pepper sauce that I am looking for. Like I said it is from Panama. Not as hot as I would like but a very good flavor.

MOJO said:
peppersauce-1.jpg

This is the Bottle of Pepper sauce that I am looking for. Like I said it is from Panama. Not as hot as I would like but a very good flavor.

You doubled up on the "http://"

Hmmmm, we ll the picture showed up great on yours. That is the bottle of liquid gold that I am talking about. I guees I should just learn to grow my own peppers and then make my own sauce.

MOJO said:
I guees I should just learn to grow my own peppers and then make my own sauce.

if you like chiles & hot sauce then yes! it doesn't hurt to know how to grow your own & make hot sauce/powders. being in utah you should have it kinda easy for growing chiles.

You think Utah has a good climate for growing peppers. I just hate that it doesnt stay hotter. Isnt that the key to growing peppers.....heat heat and more heat

if you're asking a question as to if I think utah has a good enough climate for growing chiles, I'll take a wild guess & say YES!!!! ;)

as for the heat/heat/heat it helps but not to much either, it can be done with even colder temps. take a look around on this forum as to where people are from, you'll see plenty are from colder locations than you & some maybe even hotter than you.

buy some seeds (& start them soon) or seedlings come spring & grow some plants, what ya have to loose ?

According to Google, that sauce is a locally made specialty of the islands of Bocas Del Toro in Nw Panama. Sounds to me like you're going to be going on a trip to Panama soon to reload.

Yes, my sister brought it home from Panama. I would love to one day visit, however, I am getting low on pepper sauce. I suppose I should stop putting it on my cereal. I was hoping that someone had seen this sauce some where, and could tell me that it was readily available for purchase.

Back