wanted Looking for woozy bottles

I cant find a site that takes paypal, anyone have 2-3 dozen sets with caps, orafices and shrink they want to sell?

I think Specialty Bottle does. 

YEP!  just checked!

"What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal and ordering on our site is secure. Orders can also be paid by cashiers check or money order. To pay by cashiers check or money order, please call in your order. Your order will be shipped after the check or money order is received. We do not ship COD or accept personal checks."

that reminds me.... I need to order some things~~~~
  :cool:

Filmore container company  I think its  filmore.com

they have them

hope this helps

thanks your friend Joe

Sounds good. Filmore didn't take paypal, I ended up going with peppermania. They were more expensive, but I was in a pinch :(

There is also Richards Packaging in Sacto. CA. They mainly sell them by the pallet. However, I have been able to buy in the 5-10 case range. Whatever they have "leftover" (!?) and pick them up myself. No caps or emitters or bands but the glass is very cheap. Something like .60 p/ bottle +/-. It's been some time since I used them but their contact info is here:

http://www.richardspackaging.com/

Good Luck!

-HH

salsalady said:
I think Specialty Bottle does. 

YEP!  just checked!

"What form of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express and PayPal and ordering on our site is secure. Orders can also be paid by cashiers check or money order. To pay by cashiers check or money order, please call in your order. Your order will be shipped after the check or money order is received. We do not ship COD or accept personal checks."

that reminds me.... I need to order some things~~~~
  :cool:

I've been delaying ordering bottles since I couldn't find a good spot with cheap shipping.  Looks like I found the place!  

Back