wanted Looking to trade for Red Brain Strain seeds *Closed*

Due to a dumb mistake on my part, I managed to lose all of my red brain strain seeds I had collected for next season. I realize most people who might want to trade won't have the kind of quantities that I would need to replace them all, but I am hoping that a couple of you might have 50 or so seeds. This will at least give me some to grow next year, they weren't my best seller so I won't be growing a whole ton of them anyway.

I understand that most of you don't isolate your plants, which is fine, I am not bothered by it. I plant more than I need so plants that don't grow true just wind up in the compost.

Here is what I have to trade. For all intents and purposes, these are all NON-isolated seeds, which really just means you aren't getting my standard guarantees. Some seeds are from other trades I got this year, so I haven't grown them out yet and I don't know for sure there aren't some crosses in there.

If you are not interested in any of the seeds I have to offer I would be happy to trade for powders or dried pods that I have in stock.

7 Pot (Not) Brown (red)
7 Pot Barrackpore
7 Pot Brown
7 Pot Burgundy
7 Pot Chaguana Yellow
7 Pot Douglah
7 Pot Jonah
7 Pot Primo
7 Pot Primo Yellow
7 Pot Savannah F3
Aji Dulce #2
Bhut Jolokia Peach
Bhut Jolokia Yellow
Brain Strain Yellow
Carolina Reaper
Donne Sali
Fatalii Yellow
Jay Peach Ghost Scorpion
Numex Suave Orange
Prik Kee Nu
Siling Labayo
TS Yellow

Shoot me a PM with what you are willing to trade for and how many red brain strain seeds you have. Better yet, email me at support@ghostpepperstore.com so I don't have to deal with having a full inbox here on the forum.

Back