• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Looking to trade super hot seeds

Hi guys, I thought I would make a post to try to find someone to trade seeds with this year.  I am looking for the hottest varieties available this year.  I don't mind if they haven't been isolated, just that they are more than likely going to produce blistering hot pods. The seeds I have to trade are leftovers from Buckeye Pepper Company that I purchased a couple weeks ago.  I don't need a ton of seeds of each variety, 2 or 3 is fine. I will mail them out the same day that we make a deal as long as the post office is open. I can also text or email a picture of me mailing you the seeds if you need as well. 

Here are the ones I am looking for the most, but if there are hotter ones that you have I would love to have them.

Chocolate Bhutlah
Douglah X Butch T Scorpion from puckerbuttpeppercompany.com
7 Pot Black Lava from Judy at pepperlover.com

Here is what I have to trade listed with the quantity of each type.

Madballz Brown Qty. 4
Jay's Peach Ghost Scorpion Qty. 7
7 Pot Douglah Qty. 6
Carolina Reaper Qty. 5
Bhut Jolokia Caramel Qty. 5
Naglah Brown Qty. 3

twilliams386 said:
I have non isolated red moruga and ghost scorpion seeds if you're interested
I would like a few of the red moruga, what would you like in exchange?  Just send me a pm and I can get them out today.

Doug,
I'd be interested in anything you have other than the 7 Pot Douglah and Reapers (because I already have them). I'm a noob so I don't have a huge stock pile of extras but here's my trade list:

7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Cheiro Recife
Chocolate Habanero
Fatalii Yellow
Magnum Orange Habanero
Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion
Trinidad Congo
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

Let me know if you're interested in any of those. Thanks!

-Josh

dustonj2008 said:

Doug,
I'd be interested in anything you have other than the 7 Pot Douglah and Reapers (because I already have them). I'm a noob so I don't have a huge stock pile of extras but here's my trade list:

7 Pot Brain Strain Yellow
Bhut Jolokia
Cheiro Recife
Chocolate Habanero
Fatalii Yellow
Magnum Orange Habanero
Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion
Trinidad Congo
Trinidad Moruga Scorpion

Let me know if you're interested in any of those. Thanks!

-Josh

I would be interested in a few of the Trinidad Chocolate Scorpion.  Just send me a PM with what you want from my list and your name and address and I will give you mine.  I am now out of the 7 Pot Bubblegum and Piment Elisir Bhut X Neyde, and adjusted the quantities I had left of some of the others, but I edited my original post to show the current ones I have left.

Judy has a version of the chocolate bhutlah and Semillas de la Palma has a brown bhutlah.If you are looking for the chocolate bhutlah sm, they are not available to the public yet.

bhut camp said:
Judy has a version of the chocolate bhutlah and Semillas de la Palma has a brown bhutlah.If you are looking for the chocolate bhutlah sm, they are not available to the public yet.
I don't see it listed on pepperlover, do you have to contact Mrs. Judy directly for seeds?

Back