• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

recipe Lookng for a Trinidad Scorpion Hot Sauce Recipe

I am looking for a Trinidad Scorpion hot sauce recipe. This sauce need to have lots of flavor the heat will come from the Trinidad Scorpion peppers the recipe need to be on a scale to make 1 gallon. Is their any one on here that can help me out ? This sauce needs to only have the Trinidad Scorpion in it. I dont want other peppers in the sauce.

I'm curious as a gallon of Trinidad Scorpion sauce is quite a lot, are you planing on selling the sauce?

Here you go:

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=Trinidad+Scorpion+hot+sauce+recipe

Good luck.

The Sause will be in 1.7 oz bottles and will be up for samples for reviews if the Reviews are very good then i will send it to the company that made my 1st sauce and bottled it for mass produce it to go on the market for resale.

So you want to produce a sauce using someone else's recipe? Do you intend to pay for the rights to this recipe? Or do you want it for free?

OP sounds quite demanding to me. On top he/she wants the recipe for free in order to claim it as their own?! WTF?

I don't see it that way. He's soliciting recipes that obviously he would possibly profit. Play at your own risk. On another note, the poster never said he wouldn't pay. Just sayin'.

Might be a bit more classy, when asking for someone to give you their sauce recipe, to make mention if you're planning to sell it.

Back