trade Luck of the Irish seed exchange!

It is almost St Pattys day!  Lets give this a bump.  Need at least 2-3 more for round 2 to kick off!

Also please post up what you received, and thank your Lucky Leprechaun publicly!

Just checked the mail, and it had an unmarked package of seeds!  I am assuming it is from this exchange.

I have not heard of most of these.

Jigsaw Gourmet
Kumisi (Ukraine)
Aji de Mono
Hontaka
Maku Bun (Ghana)

So whomever sent these, I appreciate it!

Also any info on these would be appreciated.  I am making a thread in the Hot Pepper section to ask for this info.

The leprechaun came for a visit! Thanks Danny!
20150315_092844_zpsyrmn43sb.jpg
20150315_092719_zpsrkbbbrl5.jpg

Your welcome!

Someone from Canada sent me a nice seed package as well, but I don't know who it is! I cannot make out the name, so whoever you are thank you! Please let me know who sent me these. Excellent choices!

A big thank you Socalgadengal for those amazing seeds. :dance:   I couldn't post pics cause I don't know how yet.

AaronTT, :woohoo: so I did picked the right seeds for you and chilli powder. ;)

I have been meaning to post this for a while, but time got away from me. These seeds arrived back in March, but I do not know which magical, mysterious leprechaun sent them to me, but thank you!

seeds_zpsxw2cgfoi.jpg

Chinawhite said:
A big thank you Socalgadengal for those amazing seeds. :dance:   I couldn't post pics cause I don't know how yet.

AaronTT, :woohoo: so I did picked the right seeds for you and chilli powder. ;)
Thanks as lot man! Glad to finally find out who sent me those! I loved the powder! Very pungent smelling and tasting. Its already gone, and used directly on things without mixing it to get that flavor. Nice!

This is an amazing idea! I would love to join but I have no seeds left, lol. If possible I'd like to join at the end of the season (say august/september? Not sure when I get fruit, or at all really, haha, hopefully though). 

Been a long time, figured mine was lost.  Had a card in mailbox today saying had certified mail to sign for.  Was expecting nothing.  Really surpised to have mail come from Poland.  But anyway got a great selection of seeds from serrano.  Thanks so much for the generous and interesting selection of seeds.   Only took about 3 months.  Must have been lost somewhere.

IMG_20150618_163521459_zpsut2fn2dk.jpg

Back