Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Black Friday => Cyber Monday Sale!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

Black Friday? Small Business Saturday? Cyber Monday? I figured I'd hit them all at once. 

I recently discovered that I have small stash of 5 oz bottles of Purple Label at my warehouse. At first I thought I'd put them on sale for this weekend's shopping craze, but then I decided it would be more fun to give them away for free instead. 

So from Midnight on Thursday 11/24/16 through Monday, 11/28/16 until Midnight, every order received at Lucky Dog Hot Sauce regardless of size will receive a FREE 5 oz bottle of Purple Label! 

Order $30 or more and I'll throw in two FREE 5 oz bottles of Purple Label. Order $60 or more and you'll get 3 FREE 5 oz bottles of Purple Label! 

Ordering a spectacular 11-color Dia del Perro tank top, t-shirt or long-sleeved shirt? You'll get a FREE 5 oz bottle of Purple Label too! 

This award-winning hickory-smoked jalapeño hot sauce won a Golden Chile in 2014 for Mild at Zestfest in Texas. It's the perfect compliment to steak, cheese & crackers, pork chops, grilled chicken, and especially leftover turkey sandwiches! 

So get your orders in this weekend (including Friday & Monday all day!) and get your FREE Purple Label with no additional shipping charges. 

Love & Hot Sauce, and a very happy Thanksgiving to you all. 
2764.png
<3

Scott

This is so appropriate... as it will take a Purple, YOTD, Brown, Dia, Red, Orange, Green and Orange labels sauces to go with whatever the hael that is that you posted!  
:rofl: 

Great sale! 

spicefreak said:
It's clearly a cthulian turkey-crab slathered with bacon. Probably best with pink, if my research is correct.
Agreed 

if i had to pick just 1 (and that would be incredibly difficult, as I've enjoyed every single one i tried)
Pink label would be the one i choose.

good amount of heat, and a flavor that just goes with pretty much anything.

also i think hot sauce in general is underutilized for leftover Turkey sammiches   :drooling:

:cheers:

Back