Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Holiday Gift Sale Starts NOW!

Why wait until some corporate-driven mega-sale for a great deal on Lucky Dog Hot Sauce? :doh:

From now through December 20th at 11:59 PM PT* (*or until sold out), all 4-pack gift boxes at Lucky Dog Hot Sauce have been discounted! That's 4 bottles of our award-winning Lucky Dog Hot Sauce with FREE shipping & FREE gift packaging, for just $25.99, our best online deal ever! :woohoo:

Fully customizable, simply use the drop-down menu to select the perfect gift for friends or family; or take advantage of this great offer to get your favorite Lucky Dog Hot Sauce varieties for yourself!  I won't judge...seems pretty sensible, actually! 
:dance:

US Shipping Only. Gift box packaging supplies are limited, so don't wait! Available exclusively at Lucky Dog Hot Sauce

Love & hot sauce
Love-heart-small_thumb.jpg

Scott

Ps - just in case you missed the link in the picture or text, here it is: http://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/collections/all/products/4-pack-gift-box

Gift Box orders have been flooding in, and supplies are limited. The sale will go until 1. Dec 20th, 2015, or 2. when the 4-pack boxes have been depleted! 

So don't wait to get your order in - no need to panic just yet, still a couple hundred boxes left, but I've been shipping 8-14/day, so I do expect them to sell out. 

Of course I'll still offer a good deal on Lucky Dog, just not THIS good of a deal. 
:cheers: 

Well, I just gifted away my last bottle of Lucky Dog Green Label, with the hope/knowledge there would be some kick a$$ Dawg sales coming soon!  Man, that was tough letting that one go! but it was to a very worthy recipient.  So Now I'm OUT and need MOAR! 

I would like to buy a mixed case of 3 different sauces.  What's my best option?  Use this one x 3? or do a custom order? Any other option coming up on the FB sale or other?

Always Loving your Hot Sauces...

and you too!!!

:D
salsalady

Just placed my order!  :dance:  Thanks, Scott!

Now I need to quit surfing and get some billing done so we can gat paid...so I can buy more hot sauces....  :lol:

ronaldo_fanbelt said:
Gotta love hot sauce for the holidays!

Heck yeah! 

I've been going to the post office daily with stacks of 4-pack gift boxes - some customers have ordered 4, 5, even had one with a 7-box order and a list of recipient addresses in the notes field. I wrote to thank them for the order and they wrote back thanking me for helping them knock off 2/3 of their holiday shopping list! 
:woohoo:

Remember folks, this sale goes through December 20th and there is no limit to the # of 4-packs you can order. Thinking about trying to whole Lucky Dog Hot Sauce selection, but didn't want to pay shipping? Easy! Just get 2x 4-packs and in the notes field indicate that you want a mixed 8-pack!  :dance: 

I have at least 120 left, so get while the gettin's good! 

I got my customized order a couple weeks ago and have already made a good dent in 4 bottles.  <3 it!!!

if anyone has been sitting on the fence about ordering LDHS....GET OFF IT AND GETCHU SUM!

:dance:

Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you to all those THPers who took advantage of this sale. I hope all the sauce arrived safely and in good condition & that those new customers who took a chance on my sauces enjoyed them.

thanks again & happy New Years to everyone at THP! :woohoo:

Back