vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce made me a lucky dog!

cone9

eXtreme
I came in second place in Scott's Super Bowl contest, but as it was such a close finish he sent me a runner-up prize.
I chose three bottles, but he surprised me with a fourth as well.  I've tried the Red - it's great - and will probably have the rest opened to taste before the evening is over.

As I told Scott, I'm certainly going to enjoy my runner-up status more than the Broncos!

Great product Scott and thanks again for your generous gift!

cone9 said:
I came in second place in Scott's Super Bowl contest, but as it was such a close finish he sent me a runner-up prize.
I chose three bottles, but he surprised me with a fourth as well.  I've tried the Red - it's great - and will probably have the rest opened to taste before the evening is over.

As I told Scott, I'm certainly going to enjoy my runner-up status more than the Broncos!

Great product Scott and thanks again for your generous gift!

This may be the finest sauce that you'll ever taste.  IMO it is out of this world!

Lucky Dog, you've nailed it man! I've tried tons of hot sauces in my day, but I honestly don't think there is anything better than LDHS. The flavor and aroma of the sauces you make are unmistakable. They are unlike any sauce I've tried ever. Roasted and some smoked make the difference IMO. They really can go on anything and make it that much better. Please don't change anything at all. You have a lifelong customer with me. Thanks a ton Scott!

Jamison said:
Lucky Dog, you've nailed it man! I've tried tons of hot sauces in my day, but I honestly don't think there is anything better than LDHS. The flavor and aroma of the sauces you make are unmistakable. They are unlike any sauce I've tried ever. Roasted and some smoked make the difference IMO. They really can go on anything and make it that much better. Please don't change anything at all. You have a lifelong customer with me. Thanks a ton Scott!

Thanks man - made my day! Really glad you're enjoying them!  :cheers: 

Back