vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce on my breakfast cereal!

Just got my 6 pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce today and I am really impressed.  All the way from the hot to the mild they are all packed with flavor and a very nice texture.  I think I might use the the purple label to replace my milk on cereal in the morning.  Seriously though I will definitely be ordering these again, likely in larger portions.

LDHS on Lucky Charms?   prolly not because I don't buy or eat that cereal or similar sugar cereals in any way-shape-or-form.  

LDHS on Cheerio's or Grape-Nuts?    Hmmmmmm....yea... maybe.....~~~~

Any LDHS on any other breakfast omlet-eggs-hasbrowns-scramble-coldpancake-LOwaffle?????  Oh YEAH!!!!!!

Fo'Sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to place an order here soon, does anyone have a personal preference or favor one Label over the other? I know, I know, I should probably just suck it up and order a few bottles. I am thinking the Orange is right up my alley - love heat and lots of garlic!

Thanks for any/all opinions

outlaw said:
I am going to place an order here soon, does anyone have a personal preference or favor one Label over the other? I know, I know, I should probably just suck it up and order a few bottles. I am thinking the Orange is right up my alley - love heat and lots of garlic!

Thanks for any/all opinions
I've received a few orders the last few days - if one of those was from you, thank you very much and I hope you enjoy my sauces!

I think JayT reviewed my Orange (pre-production), Black, and Green label sauces. I think. :p

I would make a recommendation, but I'm a bit biased. lol

Back