vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ROCKS!!!

So I recently had the pleasurable experience of being one of Scotts customers. I had been banging my head up against a wall for awhile trying to figure out what in the world to get the hubby for Christmas. I am friends with LDHS on Facebook and every Saturday he posts pictures and little blurbs about going to the Farmers Market and setting up his booth and what-not. So he was talking about his gift baskets and I had a light bulb moment. :dance: I contacted LDHS and asked about his baskets and pricing. He not only got back to me in less then an hour but he had a plan. He said he could send the basket as well as a T-Shirt for my hubby. It was a great idea. So I made a payment on a Saturday night and Monday morning it was on it's way! :) It arrived beautifuly in tact and in good shape! Here's one of the greatest things too, he also sent me a shirt and as a bonus gift sent a bottle of his Black Label. So hubby was thrilled with his Christmas score from LDHS. I most certainly will do business with Scott again and would recommend him as a vendor. His price was resonable as well. :party:

Not to mention his products are YUMMY!!!!! :drooling:

Thanks LDHS!!! :woohoo:

Back