Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Sale!

Morning folks! 

Figured it was about time for a sale since I just made a ton of sauce last week! The new batch of Brown Label is fantastic and I can't wait for everyone to try it - it's about 1 point hotter, and the flavor of the scotch bonnet peppers really shines through beautifully. Customer feedback has been tremendously positive and I'm sure you'll agree. :woohoo: 

And hey, it's my birthday this week & with me being one year closer to death I figure it's the least I can do. 
;)

This week and this week only: Order any 3-pack, 4-pack or 6-pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce using the coupon code  "THP10", and I will include a bottle of my latest revision of Brown Label, Ridiculously Tasty Mustard Chipotle Hot Sauce 100% free of charge with no additional shipping.  

(typed in my best "Vince from Shamwow" voice) But wait, there's more! Order an 8-pack using the "THP10" coupon, and I'll include the free bottle of Brown Label, AND a free bottle of any variety of your choice. That's 10 bottles for the sale-price of 8!  :woohoo: 

Just leave a note indicating which variety you'd like in addition to the new Brown Label, or leave the notes field blank and I'll pick the extra for you. :dance: 

As always, the coupon code stacks with existing site discounts, so with either option you'll save 10% in addition to the bulk pricing - and this week you'll get some free hot sauce to boot. 

This sale runs from today through Sunday, August 23rd at 11:59 PM PT

Be sure to use the link below to buy in bulk and get the combined % of savings!  :cheers: 

http://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/collections/buy-in-bulk

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:

Morning folks! 

Figured it was about time for a sale since I just made a ton of sauce last week! The new batch of Brown Label is fantastic and I can't wait for everyone to try it - it's about 1 point hotter, and the flavor of the scotch bonnet peppers really shines through beautifully. Customer feedback has been tremendously positive and I'm sure you'll agree. :woohoo:

And hey, it's my birthday this week & with me being one year closer to death I figure it's the least I can do. 
;)

This week and this week only: Order any 3-pack, 4-pack or 6-pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce using the coupon code  "THP10", and I will include a bottle of my latest revision of Brown Label, Ridiculously Tasty Mustard Chipotle Hot Sauce 100% free of charge with no additional shipping.  

(typed in my best "Vince from Shamwow" voice) But wait, there's more! Order an 8-pack using the "THP10" coupon, and I'll include the free bottle of Brown Label, AND a free bottle of any variety of your choice. That's 10 bottles for the sale-price of 8!   :woohoo:

Just leave a note indicating which variety you'd like in addition to the new Brown Label, or leave the notes field blank and I'll pick the extra for you. :dance:

As always, the coupon code stacks with existing site discounts, so with either option you'll save 10% in addition to the bulk pricing - and this week you'll get some free hot sauce to boot. 

This sale runs from today through Sunday, August 23rd at 11:59 PM PT

Be sure to use the link below to buy in bulk and get the combined % of savings!   :cheers:

http://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/collections/buy-in-bulk

ahhhhhhh wish I were back in the US! btw Brown Label Rocks!

Thanks to everyone who ordered using the THP10 discount! All orders are going out this AM - y'all should have them mid-week.  :woohoo: 

filmost said:

ahhhhhhh wish I were back in the US! btw Brown Label Rocks!

Thank you! 

Back