Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Spooktacular Halloween Sale!

Time for a spooktacular Halloween Sale!
:woohoo: 

4-pack gift boxes are here, and from right now through 11:59 PM PT on Halloween, 10/31/15, you can get the special Halloween combo of 2x Orange Label & 2x Black Label for just $25.99, shipping included!

Regularly priced at $35.95, that's one killer deal for these two award-winning sauces.

Orange Label
  • 1st Place, 2013 New Orleans Hot Sauce Festival, Chile Pepper Magazine Awards, Hot/X-Hot Pepper Blend Category 
  • 2nd Place, 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, Hot Sauce: Medium - Consumer Ready
  • 2nd Place, The Hot Pepper Awards 2012, Pepper Blend Category
  • 2nd Place, The Hot Pepper Awards 2012, Savory Category
  • 2nd Place, 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards, Pepper Blend
  • 2nd Place, 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards, Savory
Black Label
  • 2015 Golden Chile, 1st Place Hot - Consumer Ready
  • 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, Trinidad Scorpion Sauce
  • 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 2nd Place, Extra Hot
  • 2014 The Hot Pepper Awards - 2nd Place,  Unique
  • 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS w/FRUIT
  • 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 1st Place, SUPERHOTS UNIQUE
  • 2013 The Hot Pepper Awards - 3rd Place, SAVORY
  • 2014 Fiery Food Challenge, 3rd Place, Hot Sauce: Pepper Blend - Consumer Ready

While frightfully hot to the easily spooked, both Orange Label & Black Label are still food's best friend!

Happy Halloween everyone! :dance: 

Scott

https://lucky-dog-hot-sauce.myshopify.com/products/4-pack-gift-box?variant=9865545156

This would look fantastic on a store shelf and as a gift.  I am curious how you would ship something with a window like that?  Is there another flap to the box, does the display box go into another box?  I do not believe I have the smarts to ever have a product distributed as you do, but I am thinking very seriously about having a few recipes copacked so I have a holiday gift (next year at earliest) to really good customers.  I think if someone opened up a box to find that, they would be very impressed.

Feel free to skip the questions.  Just ordered one.  Will have my answers soon enough.

Luckydog, I dont know your industry but doubt you lost many sales.  You provide an artisan product, not Franks Red Hot.  I think your patrons want to purchase your product specifically, so they'd come back if you were out of stock. 

ajdrew said:
Luckydog, I dont know your industry but doubt you lost many sales.  You provide an artisan product, not Franks Red Hot.  I think your patrons want to purchase your product specifically, so they'd come back if you were out of stock. 

Thank you - I would hope so too, but not everyone is motivated enough to contact me when they see "sold out" - they might just assume they missed the deal. I'd feel worse about that then losing the sale. I want to make sure anyone who wants to get a good deal actually gets one! 
:cheers: 

Back