Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Superbowl Giveaway/Contest!

Well, the Super Bowl is coming, so it's Super Bowl contest time! 

While my team is not in it, (sigh) that doesn't mean I can't still have some fun, so let's do a giveaway! 

Here's how it works: 

Post to my company Facebook page (NOT below - ONLY to my company [SIZE=12.727272033691406px]Facebook[/SIZE] page!!) here: https://www.facebook.com/LuckyDogHotSauce

• Guess the final score between the Broncos and Seahawks
  • Guess the passing yards for Peyton Manning
  • Guess the passing yards for Russell Wilson
Whoever is closest on *all 3 guesses* (going over is ok, provided your guess is closest) wins a 6-pack of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce and a Lucky Dog Hot Sauce t-shirt (Men's S-M-L-XL-XXL or W's tank top S-M-L)!! 

USA entries only. One guess per person. In the event of multiple correct guesses with the same numbers, the 1st posted guess (by time-stamp) wins. 

Go!

This is a contest ON Facebook, advertised on THP.

So please respect the OP, and his terms, thank you.

Nonsense removed.

Contest is open to all THP members, FB members, G+ members, and pretty much all Earthlings. :woohoo: 

But I need to have all guesses in one consolidated location and FB is the most convenient/centrally located. 

Thank you for letting me promote it here so that THP-ers can be included. 
:cheers: 

Along with the Super Bowl contest I figured I'd offer a Super Sunday Sale! 

15% off of everything at http://www.LuckyDogHotSauce.com/ with the coupon code "SuperSunday14" (no quotes) from now through Feb 2nd! Stock up just in time for your BBQs/parties! 

Bonus: This coupon stacks with existing bulk discounts, so 6-packs are 25% off!

The coupon is unlimited - want to share it with 5 friends? No problem. Want to order 30x 6-packs? Go for it - every one of them will be 25% off! 

Love & hot sauce
<3

Scott

Sale goes through February 2nd, but for best results to get sauce to you in time for the Super Bowl, I'd suggest ordering no later than 1/28/14 (and that's cutting it close if you live where that white stuff falls from the sky!)
:cheers: 

A big THANK YOU to Scott from Lucky Dog Hot Sauce for these fine sauces that came in the mail yesterday!

I had entered the Super Bowl contest and finished second.  However it was such a close second that Scott awarded me a prize as well.
He offered me three bottles of my choosing, but when I opened the box he surprised me with a 4th bottle as well.

I had some of the Red with lunch today - great sauce.  I can't wait to open and try the rest.  My fridge will loaded with delicious sauces (but no where near what Scott's looks like - check out the pics on his Facebook).

Thanks again for a fun contest and your generous prize package!

Back