Lucky Dog Valentine's Day Sale!

Puppy love?  Lucky Dog Hot Sauce Valentine's Day Sale! 

What better way to say "I love you!" than with Lucky Dog Hot Sauce award winning Red Label? First Place for "sweet" and overall category winner at the Hot Pepper Awards, 2013, there's no better way to someone's heart than with Lucky Dog Hot Sauce! 

From today through February 14th, you'll get double the red label in any 3-pack, 4-pack or 6-pack order. :woohoo: 

What about the new bulk options you ask? 

Simple: order a 3-pack of Red Label, get 6. Order a 6-pack of Red Label & you'll get 12.  Half price hot sauce with no coupon needed and you'll pay no additional shipping. :woohoo: 

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

1511733_702638779781205_864248707_n.jpg

JoeFish said:
I'm ordering right now! Just buy 6 and get 12? Awesome
Just ordered my 6! That red is off the charts and yellow is great too!
Thanks for your order. And yep - that's it! A case (12 btls) is now on the way to you for the price of an already discounted 6-pack.

Enjoy!
:cheers:

Ps - the yellow, sadly, is my Orange Label - using foil labels is a bit tricky as color changes in tint. Lesson learned! Fortunately I've since changed the shade for the last production run and as soon as another 20-ish cases are gone it will truly be orange!
:D

Yeah the best Valentines gift I think I've ever got. Gifts you pick out and your wife orders are always the best. She can have the credit if she wants! I don't care a bit.

That might be the 1st time I've seen anyone list Lucky Dog Hot Sauce as their favorite hot sauce on their profile page. 

Now I feel like I got a Valentine too. <3 

Totally honored - that just made my day. Thanks! 
:woohoo: 

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
That might be the 1st time I've seen anyone list Lucky Dog Hot Sauce as their favorite hot sauce on their profile page. 

Now I feel like I got a Valentine too. <3 

Totally honored - that just made my day. Thanks! 
:woohoo:
My pleasure sir.

Scott, I really like the sauces - especially the Red so this is great deal for me. I also added a bottle of Black and one of Orange so I'll have lived life to the fullest.

Thanks for a great offer.

Scott, got my box today. Thanks so much. I'm pleased to have been introduced to these fine sauces!
I am going to give some of these to some friends - it won't be easy, but I'm going to do it.

Back