• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

review Lucky Dog's Orange Label Hot Sauce Review

Hello Chilehead's, I have another Hot Sauce review for ya! I'm reviewing the very delicious Lucky Dog Orange Label Hot Sauce! Check out my review and give me a like if you enjoyed the video! Subscribe to my channel for more. Thanks! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOnMM-iXkwQ

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
Thanks for taking the time and glad it got there ok! 9.5/10 :woohoo:

I appreciate your order & it was good meeting you at the hot sauce expo. :cheers:
No problem! Great meeting you too! Hope to see you again next year! 

Rymerpt said:
Love the orange label. I just wish it had more heat. The flavor rocks!!!!! I poured half the bottle into my spaggetti sauce last night. YUM
It's tricky - it's an all natural sauce with no extracts or tinctures or anything to enhance the heat levels, so I'd have to add more peppers to increase the heat level, and that would change the flavor. I crafted this sauce to really capture the carrot/habanero with the undertones of the Chinese Firecracker chiles - I love the blend of flavors and finishing notes as a result.

You could certainly add a drop or two of Texas Creek Pure Evil to the bottle - give it a couple shakes and voila! Hotter Orange Label!

Lucky Dog Hot Sauce said:
It's tricky - it's an all natural sauce with no extracts or tinctures or anything to enhance the heat levels, so I'd have to add more peppers to increase the heat level, and that would change the flavor. I crafted this sauce to really capture the carrot/habanero with the undertones of the Chinese Firecracker chiles - I love the blend of flavors and finishing notes as a result.
You could certainly add a drop or two of Twxas Creek Pure Evil to the bottle - give it a couple shakes and voila! Hotter Orange Label!

Scott it truely rocks! If raising the heat changes the flavor than HANDS OFF.

Back