• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Madballz 7 kicks my a**

So, here is the review of a Madballz 7 from Jamie. This is a really interesting chili and I urge you to go get seeds and grow some. The effects were like no chili I`ve ever eaten and it was HOT. Both my friend Paul and myself experienced about an hour of being extremely mellow that started around 30 minutes after we ate the Madballz. I can only describe it as extreme contentment. Bizarre! This is a fantastic strain and is my new favourite chili. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37uHk7pCsu4&feature=youtu.be

You handle the pain well.  Looks like I will be staying away from that Madballz.  My heat tolerance is not that high, nor my pain level.

Good review love the way you are describing heat and flavor and pain,,what is happening to ya as you are consuming digesting the chili snot sweat endorfins,,,,,,,,,,and so on,,that's what happen,, a lot of other reviews are like its hotter than a buch t or tastes like a buht and floral keeps getting tossed around not so sure what floral is but to me it that grassy plant flavor that I don't care much for,,good review I'm be on the look out for the hp22 review,,,

Very well done. I thoroughly enjoyed it. As for the strain, this is the first I've heard of it. I did a bit of digging and it certainly looks interesting.

That`s Dr to you Jamie, I didn`t go to Evil Medical School to be called mister. Oh wait, that`s someone else................

Great video, Nigel (as usual)!..Baby was sure enjoying your misery! Not sure how to eat mine - part of me wants to try as you did but the sensible part of me says to eat with food...Maybe eat half a pod fresh?

Ed, I`d go with maybe 1/4 pod fresh, then the rest with food. 1/4 pod is PLENTY to give you a good idea of what these taste like and what they do to you. Great pods, great flavor, but really painful. 

Must be a new species. Capsicum Indica.  :think:

Great review. I love the part around 8:40 where you blow out a long slow breath. Nothing to do but ride it out. I would love to see a chemical analysis of these pods, sounds like they have an unusual mix of capsaicinoids.

Back