• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Madballz 7 Romy6 Dedicated to Pepperproblem

Jon, great review, tell your wife I said bless you  :P  It is sad to hear you are no longer doing reviews. You are one of the best. Hopefully somewhere down the road you can figure out the stomach problems and take a stab at doing a few more. 

romy6 said:
Jon, great review, tell your wife I said bless you  :P  It is sad to hear you are no longer doing reviews. You are one of the best. Hopefully somewhere down the road you can figure out the stomach problems and take a stab at doing a few more.
I really appreciate the kind words brother Jamie! I could possibly see myself doing a few reviews next yr, but nothing more than a few. Its really bothers the gut when I review peppers pretty much every week with usually 2-3 reviews in a week. My gut says NO MORE!
Believe me its something I really enjoy doing minus the bad gut aches! But yes, quite possibly a few next yr. NO REAPERS though! Lol. I owe you a big thanks for all the peppers you have sent to me! I'm getting your chocolate Moruga seeds out to you this week!
GnomeGrown said:
Nice review and a fine tribute, Mega.
Thank you!

Thanks Nigel! This one was quite hot indeed, a nice solid all over burn! It nailed my stomach too, which I didn't appreciate!

Loved it! Lmao at "no more reapers tho".. I have 2 small plants in the basement and after i watched that review and the aftermath i have changed my mind. I knew these things were ultra hot but didn't comprehend completely till i started picking pods. Wtf! I got my first primo sat and omg it blew my mind. I'm almost afraid of them and definitely afraid of those reapers.

smileyguy697 said:
Loved it! Lmao at "no more reapers tho".. I have 2 small plants in the basement and after i watched that review and the aftermath i have changed my mind. I knew these things were ultra hot but didn't comprehend completely till i started picking pods. Wtf! I got my first primo sat and omg it blew my mind. I'm almost afraid of them and definitely afraid of those reapers.
I think both Jon and I had significant stomach issues after eating The Reaper. More so than anything else by far. I also experienced severe nausea for 20 minutes right after eating it. While it was certainly a very hot pepper, it isn`t in my top 5 for heat. I`d have it around number 8 or 9. I`ve only eaten one, though and that was an early season pepper. The Primos I`ve had were hotter than the one Reaper. I`ll try Reapers again and see if they heat up later in the season.

Nigel said:
I think both Jon and I had significant stomach issues after eating The Reaper. More so than anything else by far. I also experienced severe nausea for 20 minutes right after eating it. While it was certainly a very hot pepper, it isn`t in my top 5 for heat. I`d have it around number 8 or 9. I`ve only eaten one, though and that was an early season pepper. The Primos I`ve had were hotter than the one Reaper. I`ll try Reapers again and see if they heat up later in the season.
I applaud your courage to try another Reaper!!! I hope your new cramp recipe will prevent the God aweful cramps!!!

Back