• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

dried Making Chipotle pepepers tonight!

making LOTS of smokey good chipotle tonight!!!
P8190011.jpg

(After making a few roasted poblano bison burgers)
P8190008.jpg

Skydiver said:
Are you going to have a go at making adobo sauce for them?

Not exactly sure....
I have about 200 smoked japs in my dehydrator as we speak. they smoked all day with wet hickory.
Tomorrow morning I need to do SOMETHING with them!

Here comes the droolin'. Looks fantastic Kat. I've never eaten bison, I hear it's pretty good. Nice and lean.

patrick said:
Here comes the droolin'. Looks fantastic Kat. I've never eaten bison, I hear it's pretty good. Nice and lean.

Yea, my neighbor raises grass fed bison. It is lean so I regrind it with BACON :)

Katrina do you ever sell your smoked delights...i'd definately be interested if you do...they look fantastic thats all i have to say!

Drop me a pm if your keen!

That burger is making me hungry aslo...and Ive just finished dinner...need poblano burger.

Good stuff and great smoker!

Scorpion said:
Katrina do you ever sell your smoked delights...i'd definately be interested if you do...they look fantastic thats all i have to say!

Good stuff and great smoker!

Well, so far this season I have:
24 bottles of fatalii / datil sauce
12 quarts of "red hot" (all my red super-hots made into sauce)
24 jars of pepper jelly
6 jars of "tabasco" type
2 quarts of dried pepper powder
MANY vacuum bags of dried super-hots.
MANY bags of frozen / fire roasted anaheims and poblanos.
and 50+ plants still cranking them out.

BUT

I have a paultry 1/2 cup of chipotle powder, due to all the labor involved. I am thinking of doing some in adobo.

I will most likely have more as the season wraps up. If that is the case I could send you some :)

Kat you get the highest Hot, Blue and Righteous rating! I can almost smell the smoky hotness.
And that burger.....two thumbs up....waaaaay up!

Salute', TB.

Katrina said:
Well, so far this season I have:
24 bottles of fatalii / datil sauce
12 quarts of "red hot" (all my red super-hots made into sauce)
24 jars of pepper jelly
6 jars of "tabasco" type
2 quarts of dried pepper powder
MANY vacuum bags of dried super-hots.
MANY bags of frozen / fire roasted anaheims and poblanos.
and 50+ plants still cranking them out.

BUT

I have a paultry 1/2 cup of chipotle powder, due to all the labor involved. I am thinking of doing some in adobo.

I will most likely have more as the season wraps up. If that is the case I could send you some :)

That's a nice arsenal you got there! That burger looks amazing, there's so much cheese on it you can't even see the meat.

Back