• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Making comparisson !!!

Hey !!! So I have a Bhuth Jolokia pepper plant in a 1 gallon pot it haves around 20 flowers on it, and on the other hand I have a Red Savina plant on a 5 gallon pot which haves around 80 flowers on it and 3 first savinas are showing. So I had to do this personally to see the difference and its a huge difference, so I say if you want a good yield of peppers get at least a 3 gallon pot no less. By the way the red savina is about 2 feet high and the Jolokia is about 10 inches tall, both were started at the same time.

Just wondering if you can really compare fruit production of a Red Savina to a Bhut. Isn't a Bhut already a much lower yielding plant vs. a Savina all things being equal? At least that is what it seems like from all that I have read here on THP.

Just wondering if you can really compare fruit production of a Red Savina to a Bhut. Isn't a Bhut already a much lower yielding plant vs. a Savina all things being equal? At least that is what it seems like from all that I have read here on THP.
Realy??? had no idea, but still have seen bhut jolokias with at least 50 peppers on it in bigger plants

Back