• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Man WOW!!

I just made a couple Hot Pockets for lunch and decided to eat a moruga scorpion with them and (let me add this is the biggest moruga ive ever seen and i got it from judy) i don't think it was a very good idea bcuz the hot pockets were REALLY hot and the 1st big bite of the moruga i took burned so bad it made my mouth very sensitive to hot tempatures and these were really hot......but i ate it all even while hiccuping!

I know what you mean about the temperature heat making the spicy heat even more unbearable.  Same thing happens with suicide wings if you try to eat them too soon.

I eat them bcuz i love my food HOT and i like the way most super hots taste the heat from them dont last long and i dunno but to me the 1st bite is always the worst after that its like my mouth is numb lol

The TS Moruga is too hot for me to eat whole, lol. I've only had fresh pods, but I never ate one whole. At around 7 pot original level they start burning my ears, which I don't like.

I picked these TS Morugas today for a straight up TS Moruga sauce (just vinegar, lime and TS Morugas).
9572419377_ba037fb620_c.jpg

Back